Make Your Move
The foundation of creating a customer service culture is understanding expectations, going the extra mile, and being a customer advocate. Excellence is never by accident. The higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
EXECUTIVES & ENTREPRENEURS
For availing special pricing on 2 or more bookings, contact Local Business Head In Kenya, Mr. Godfrey Omilly
Who Should Attend :
- Customer Facing Units
- Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors wanting to set up world-class service units
- Customer Retention Teams
3 DAY CUSTOMER SERVICE MASTERCLASS IN SAROVA STANLEY HOTEL - NAIROBI,KENYA
11-13 MAY 2017
The Best Advertising Strategy Is... Delighting Customers!'
Exceptional Learning Experience With Mihir Koltharkar
3 Days Training In Sarova Stanley Hotel, Nairobi
Lunch, Tea, Snacks At The Venue
High Quality, High Value Course Content
Networking Opportunity With Other Professionals
Access To Future Learning Forums
Preferential Fees for Advanced Workshops
A Distinguished Certificate
KENYA MAY 2017
MUMBAI JUN 2017
NASIK JUN 2017
DUBAI SEP 2017
SILLIGURI OCT 2017
DAMAN DEC 2017
Dates For Courses in Qatar, Oman, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Srilanka, and Singapore will be updated shortly
How Will You Benefit?
- You will have a better understanding of the detailed issues involved in providing top-quality customer care to your customers
- You will learn the key skills of face-to-face customer interaction and how to communicate effectively
- You will understand your customers and how they measure service, develop loyalty in customers, understand how employee loyalty affects service, and create memorable service.
- You will gain an understanding of handling complaints effectively and focus on customer retention
- You will be aware of the do's and don'ts when dealing with difficult customers, and the most effective way of initiating service recovery