Create Memorable Customer Experiences
To increase the business, two things are required –
1) More Customers and 2) More Business from Existing Customers!
This workshop ensures that participants develop the same mindset!
Course Content - 2 Days
Timing - 9 AM to 5 PM (All Days)
• What Is Excellent Customer Service?
• Definition Of Service
• Alignment With VMV
• The Key Role Of Leaders In Creating Customer Service Culture
• What Is Passionate Service?
• The ‘Inner’ Brand Ambassador
• Importance Of Customers
• Who Are Your Customers?
• Happy Internal Service = Exceptional External Customer Service
• The Customer Triangle
• Calculating Customer Lifetime Value – CLV
• What Does It Feel Like To Be A Customer
• Customer Needs And Wants
• The 3 Levels Of Service
• The Six Steps Towards Customer Delight
• The Kaizen Principle – Continuous Improvement
• Customer Perception Points
• Walking ‘The Customer Journey’
• The KANO And RATER Model
• Identifying Current Barriers To Exceptional Service
• Creating A ‘Service Barometer’ For Your Organization
• The FISH Way
• The Purple Cow In Customer Service – Introducing Creativity
• Skills Required To Provide Excellent Customer Service
• Your Commitment To Quality Service
• Influencing Positive Words, Language And Behavior
WOW Your Customers
• Creating Positive First Impressions
• Aspects Of Communication
• Service – The Emotional Journey
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) In Customer Service
• Rapport Building - Mirroring And Matching
• Customer Success Stories – How To Find, Shortlist And Display?
• Complaint Handling
• Symptom / Cause And Service Recovery
• Creating A Service Dashboard
• The Link Between Team Work And Service
• The Fun In Delighting Internal Customers
• The Team Work Orchestra
• Going The Extra Mile – The Unforgettable Wow Factor
• Building Powerful Relationships And Making Customers Happy
• Building A Brand Of Service
• Superlative Customer Service Pledge
How Will You Benefit?
Ownership Of And Positive Alignment With VMV
Understand The Kaizen Principle Of Continuous Improvement
Develop A Shared Purpose To Delight Customers
Understand To Create Positive Emotional Energy
Learn Effective Story Telling - For Handling Difficult Customers
Gain A Roadmap For Implementing Passionate Customer Service Strategy
Gain Understanding Of The Customer Delight Parameters And Understand How Can It Be Translated Into Behaviors
Enhance Creative Thought Process For Enriching Customer Experience
Learn To Capitalize On Team Work To Create Positive Customer Experiences
A 'Customer Centric' Approach To Enhance Business Performance
Better Understanding Of Providing Top-Quality Customer Care
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is beneficial for all employees who are brand ambassadors of an organization, wanting to propel the organization towards winning future by delighting customers. This highly enjoyable and 'experiential' workshop is for anyone in a customer related role, who wishes to learn new skills, and understand the key concepts of customer service that will enable him/her to perform job responsibilities more effectively. It develops a sense of ownership for the Vision, Mission and Values, and encourages participants to design a plan for providing ‘Exceptional Service’ to all their Internal as well as External Customers.
Decide Customer Service Strategies To Realize The Vision
To Understand The Components Of Successful Customer Care
To Learn The Best Ways To Provide Exceptional Customer Service By Exceeding Customer Satisfaction And Expectations Of Customers
To Generate New Ideas To 'WOW' Customers
To Gain An Understanding Of Handling Customers Who Complain
To Understand Creation Of Customer Loyalty Through Excellent Customer Care
To Create A Culture Of 'Passion For Service'
To Design A Customer Service Charter
Receiver of Global Training And Development Leadership Award At World Training Congress - 2017
MBA - Corporate Training & Total Quality Management,
NLP Practitioner, Kaizen Professional, PMP Professional,
Six Sigma Black Belt Professional, ISO 9001 & 14001,
Silver Assessor of TBEM (Similar To EFQM Model)
Author of 'Double your Sales!!', Pursuing PhD - Metaphysics
Hundreds Of Organizations
Thousands Of Benefitted Participants
The foundation of creating a customer service culture is understanding expectations, going the extra mile, and being a customer advocate. Excellence is never by accident. The higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.